SqABQ2vaBiRwOmiKY86G4RLCZRM

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays Linky Party #8 with features!

Boy, has this month gone by fast. Since I came home from my Ya Ya vacation in the middle of September, it has been wacky! I suppose October will always be like this if the Detroit Tigers continue to make the playoffs. With our love for Michigan football, and Playoff baseball, Cider mill trips, and our normal every day activities...we are slammed busy with little sleep.

I have really enjoyed looking through all the link ups at the parties. Especially the fall time links, so this week, is going to be all about Halloween/Fall as far as our features go!

Stumbling Upon Happiness shared their 20 Halloween Recipes










I just love fall don't you!? So, now onto this weeks party! Just a few things we ask with a smile :)

  • Please follow Wonderful at Home on at least TWO of their networking sites (you can find them on the top of the page)
  • Please put the Wonderful at Home button (found on my sidebar), or a link somewhere on your blog, post or "where I party" page in order to be featured. Trust me, you will be thankful later! 
  • Link up as many of your WONDERFUL posts as you would like. They can be crafts, DIY projects, tips, repurposing ideas, recipes, etc! 
  • Visit at least TWO other link ups. Please - we are all here to support one another right!?
  • HAVE FUN! 
  • ** I will make EVERY effort to email the bloggers that are being featured, so that they are aware, and get to come see their feature first thing. If you are one of the ones featured, don't forget to grab the "I've been featured" button from my sidebar! 
994ffc4bb4bee0c767f54a903d50ebf1ddc2bc69b7e4d09557

4 comments:

  1. Kristen, thanks so very much for the feature of my Front Porch...xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this hop. I started folioing you on g+. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you on FB, Pinterest, & Blogger. You have a very nice blog and I look forward to participating in your link parties! I have just started to blog seriously. I would love it if you took a look at my blog and followed me back, if you think you would enjoy it. :o) http://pickledokra.blogspot.com/ We can be blogger buddies! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature!! <3 You made my day

    ReplyDelete