SqABQ2vaBiRwOmiKY86G4RLCZRM

Friday, December 13, 2013

Our Favorite Pins #3 - Christmas edition!


If you know me at all, you know that I am obsessed with vintage Christmas. I spend hours looking at it in the antique mall where we have our booth, and I spend a little of my money buying it too! Today, I will share some of the wonderful vintage Christmas pins I have found while feeding my Pinterest addiction lately. Yes, before bed, while at the doctors office, and while watching our favorite Christmas movies, I feed that addiction. But its worth it when you get to look at beauties like these! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! 








(Source) - This pin didnt go anywhere. If anyone knows where it came from, I would love to know so I can source, and follow their site. It is beautiful! 

Merry Christmas all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment