SqABQ2vaBiRwOmiKY86G4RLCZRM

Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Ultimate Candy Cane Cocktail


This is not for the faint at heart.... This is a drink that can knock your socks off, and really get you in the festive mood! You will have to excuse my pictures.... making this drink was an off the cuff decision the night before Thanksgiving, so I pulled out my camera phone and shot us in action! 

Here is what you need:

  • Half & Half
  • Whipped Cream Vodka
  • Peppermint Schnapps
  • Mini candy canes (or big candy canes broken up)

This is simple - grab a pretty glass pitcher (because your guests will definitely want some!), and some pretty festive martini glasses. 
You will want to do equal parts of Half & Half, Whipped Cream Vodka and Peppermint Schnapps depending on how many people are joining in (again, you have to know that even if they say they don't want some, they will once they see you sipping on it!). If this makes you nervous, send me a message and I will guide you through it, but start with a cup of each and stir. Then you can decide if you want to make more!
WARNING: this drink is STRONG. I mean STRONG. I am not a big drinker, I enjoy a drink every once in a while, but if I have ONE of these, I am giggling. If I have two of these, it's possible I will spray mashed potatoes all over the kitchen when I am getting them ready for dinner :)




Adorn them with a candy cane and you are ready to go! Always drink responsibly. Make sure to have your designated driver, and enjoy ONE, or maybe two of these yummy cocktails! 


                                             


“It's a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning.” 
― Jimmy Buffett

No comments:

Post a Comment