SqABQ2vaBiRwOmiKY86G4RLCZRM

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Antique Booth Move



Sometimes, a change is good. And that's what we are hoping for with this antique booth move. A booth became available in a different part of the building, in a main aisle, and I just couldn't pass it up. There was a storefront design already built up in front of it, which I believe gives it an inviting, cozy feeling.  As usual, I forgot to take before pictures... I just can't figure out how to remind myself to do that! I will try to explain what it looked like before we got our hands on it. Below the blue, where the pink is around the windows... that was a bright bright red. The inside of the booth was a bright yellow. Since we were moving our shabby chic themed booth here, we decided on the pink. We have received a ton of compliments on it from staff and customers which has made me very happy!


I love the storefront look. We have lights coming down under the overhang to showcase some items. I thought the dress form would look lovely there, with a beautiful fur collar coat and a vintage shabby hat box to adorn.




We hung some light colored burlap on the top half of the booth, to give it some texture. I just love it!


Lighting is a must and we made sure to have plenty to showcase our items as best we could. 


So... what do you think? I just love it and I am excited to see where we go from here. Now, we just need it to stop blizzarding here in Michigan so that people can actually get to the antique mall!



1 comment:

  1. I love it too. Very warm , inviting storefront ! A lovely place.

    ReplyDelete