SqABQ2vaBiRwOmiKY86G4RLCZRM

Friday, November 8, 2013

Our Favorite Pinterest Things Friday #1

What better than a new blog series? And what better than showing off my favorite things from Pinterest? Well, frankly dear, I can't think of anything! Lately, my Pinterest addiction has skyrocketed. I don't know why, and I really don't care - because I am enjoying this addiction!

I get so excited about the things I find. Each time I find something that catches my eye, I think: Oh! The possibilities! More times than I wish to admit though, it stays... just a possibility. I wish I had more gusto. I wish I had a never ending flow of energy, but for many reasons (some my fault, some not), I just don't.

I also love promoting other bloggers and blogs so I will try to choose from the blogger community as much as possible! I think that this is such a great community, and there is nothing better than supporting each other in the adventure. So in honor of "Our Favorite Things Friday #1", I will give you a rounded out version, so you get a taste for my overall style and taste.

Lets get started then why don't we?!


                                                                         


                                                                        


                                                                         


                                                                            

That about sums up this weeks "our favorite things", I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Until next time!

2 comments: