SqABQ2vaBiRwOmiKY86G4RLCZRM

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Our Favorite (Gardening) Pinterest things

It has been dangerously cold here in Michigan. As in -30 below wind chill, and it has been that way more days than I care to think about. It has become very hard to do much of anything. I have been spending a lot of time lately daydreaming of warmer weather. In the spring, there is just nothing like seeing overflowing gardens, of pink, yellow and purple flowers everywhere.
I couldn't get over the last "Our favorite Pinterest things #4" post, where we showcased some amazing vintage, chippy mantels, so be sure to check that out. A while back, we also shared some of our most favorite Pinterest recipes, which we have made over and over in the past few months! Lately, I have been looking endlessly at Pinterest for gardening inspiration, and today, I want to share some that I have found with you! These come from my personal Pinterest page, which you are welcome to follow. And you can also see what we have going on, at our Wonderful at Home Pinterest page.


Finding a wheelbarrow (of course a vintage/shabby chic/chippy one) to plant some flowers in is something I will be looking to do! This gets you in the spring spirit doesn't it!?
                                                                          (Source)*
                                                           *This pin went no where. If anyone knows the owner, I would love                                                                 to source them! I can't wait to try their idea!

I always seem to have a collection of galvanized buckets that I am selling in my Antique Booth, so maybe I will grab some when I am out hunting and fix this right up!
                                                                          (Source)


A vintage bike with a bucket full of flowers on the back? Yes please!


We don't have a tree stump in our yard as of now, but we may in the future, and I think this is a beautiful way to camouflage it!

Lets all keep daydreaming of spring, gardening and flowers. It will be here before we know it.... right?!





1 comment:

  1. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed. hormone replacement Special top Service for your Hobby Gärtnerei Luzern

    ReplyDelete