SqABQ2vaBiRwOmiKY86G4RLCZRM

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wonderful Wednesdays Linky Party #19

When I woke up today (at 10am), it was -6. -6! That is without the windchill! It is a day where you only go outside if you 100% absolutely have to. So today, I am working from my couch a lot. The blog, My Etsy shop, and other parts of our business need some random maintaining, so I might as well take today to do it!

Lets get to the features from our last party!

Ever evolving life shared their beautiful house decor. I gathered a lot of good tips and inspiration here from my own house decor which is still evolving!




Want to know how to make real popcorn for the movie night you have planned with the kids this weekend? Or for your next snow day? Coconut Head Survival Guide shared their easy tactics for this fun treat!



Isn't this trunk redo by Iris Abby beautiful?! I have a trunk in my basement I need to work on, and this gives me the motivation! 

Now onto this weeks party! 

Just a couple things....
  • Please follow Wonderful at Home on at least TWO of their networking sites (you can find them on the top of the page)
  • Please put the Wonderful at Home button (found on my sidebar), or a link somewhere on your blog, post or "where I party" page in order to be featured. There is no limit to how many times a blog can be featured, so just keep linking up every week! Trust me, you will be thankful later! 
  • Link up as many of your WONDERFUL posts as you would like, but please make it a post and not a general link to your blog. They can be crafts, DIY projects, tips, repurposing ideas, recipes, etc! 
  • Visit at least TWO other link ups. Please - we are all here to support one another right!?
  • HAVE FUN! 
  • ** I will make EVERY effort to email the bloggers that are being featured, so that they are aware, and get to come see their feature first thing. Submitting your email at time of posting the link would be helpful. If you have any questions about privacy, please see my Privacy Policy If you are one of the ones featured, don't forget to grab the "I've been featured" button from my sidebar! 

Here we go!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! Would love to invite you to come and party at One More Time Events…http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2014/01/indoor-boxwood-buxus-and-juniper.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening, Kristen! I'm a newbie to your hop! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my Aunt Marie's cedar chest. You host a super party! Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been absent from blogging a little, but I wanted to be sure and say thank you so much for the feature!! Thank you for hosting!
    Heather @ Ever Evolving Life 4-5

    ReplyDelete